Name[edit | edit source]
- Mistress Aydith Cook.
- Known as The Fox and Shadow Fox
Physical Traits[edit | edit source]
Aydith is in her early twenties. She has glossy jet black hair and lush brown eyes. She has a pierced nose and other hidden piercings. Her every move is graceful. She has some tattoos hidden over her body, which show her dedication to the dark side of magic.
Aydith suffers from paranoia, and hallucinatory schizophrenia.
Race and Class[edit | edit source]
Female Human Warlock. Masquerades as a Rogue, she has a stealthy step and loves to backstab with her dagger. She usually keeps her wand hidden.
Special Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Physical Disguise: Aydith excells in her ability to disguise herself as any human female, and is fairly good at disguising herself as any other humanoid.
- Glamours / Magical disguise: A spell that deceives the beholder into beleiving Aydith has changed appearance. Aydith can also cast glamours on her imp, disguising it as a chicken, her voidwalker, disguising it as a black snake. She draws on her lifeforce to accomplish this magical feat. She has the ability to disguise other willing, or dead, humans, drawing on her own life force which leaves her significantly weakened.
- Super Shadow Bolts: Aydith can cast stronger and faster shadowbolts than a normal warlock.
- Agility: Aydith has the agility of a rogue, she is sneaky, sly, and flexible. She prefers dark corners.
- Shadow Shriek: The Fox can unleash a banshee-style scream that sends anyone who hears it fleeing for between five and ten seconds.
Guild[edit | edit source]
Not interested in guilds.
Occupation[edit | edit source]
No one can quite work out what drives The Fox and for whom she is working. She is in fact, working for the dreadlord Balnazzar, who is posessing the paladin Saidan Dathrohan in Stratholme.
Family[edit | edit source]
- Father: Deceased
- Mother: Donni Anthania Cook
- Brothers and Sisters: The Fox has several brothers and sisters, including Louise.
- Romantic Status: Lover of Damien Ormsby.
Background[edit | edit source]
Aydith grew up in a loving peasant family. She despised the family poverty, and resented her parents for their lack of intelligence. As a very young girl, she indulged in secret demonic rituals, which drew the attention of her Master. It was at this time that she entered into His service, and began to hallucinate and suffer from paranoia, and schizophrenia.
She soon learned how to manipulate every one of her friends and family, driving Louise to leave home at an early age and join the Scarlet Crusade. This, however, was Aydith's ulterior plan, as her Master required service from both sisters.
When Louise left the Crusade, her Master was furious and demanded payment, not just in Louise's death but with a prolonged torture, draining her life force to feed Aydith's increasing Fel Power. Aydith was pleased to serve her Master and is now becoming full of power, which she uses in various unpleasant ways.
Aydith was seen in Stormwind, negotiating with Hejin over Louise's will. She is intent on gaining the family fortune for her own personal gain. She is driven by lust for power and for money. She has been seen leaving Stratholme in the plaguelands, looking energetic and fulfilled.
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
- Cautioned during early childhood for fraternising with the Defias in Elwynn.
- Fined for murder of domesticated animals and for petty theft during later childhood.
- Banned from the Lion's Pride in Goldshire for underage drinking.
- Suspected of blackmailing Stormwind Officers.
- Suspecting of committing profane acts in the Cathedral of Light.
Current status[edit | edit source]
Wanted Aydith Cook aka Shadow Fox For:
- Abduction and Wrongful Imprisonment.
- Theft de Minimis
- Common assault of a Scarlet Emissary.
- Summoning Demons in a Holy Place.
- Attempted murder and sororicide.
- Absconding from arrest
No known associates
Excels in disguise. If you suspect any human of being Miss Cook, despite outward appearances, do not approach them.
Personal Notes[edit | edit source]
Aydith is the opposite of her younger sister Louise: calculating, sly, evil, cold, and elegant.