The following system of periods is entierly subjective. It may be used merely as a reference.
First Period | Early 2006 - Late 2006Edit
- The Steamwheedle Cartel realm went live to players for character creation in addition to realm transfer from the Argent Dawn and Earthen Ring realms on Monday January 9th 2006.
- Formation of the Peoples' Militia
- Formation of the Dark Embrace
- Formation of the Silver Hand
- Formation of the Scarlet Missionary
The Days of Scarlet BugsEdit
- First Edition of the Azeroth Journal (May 23rd)
- Death and Resurection of Drakeflare. (Pre June 5th)
- First Edition of The Scarlet News (Post Jun 16th)
- Scourge invasion. (June 21st?)
- "In honour of Grom" (July 2 -7)
- "Bloodlord of the Horde dueling compotion" (July 13th-15)
- Dragon attacks Stormwind (July 14th)
- Day at the Races (July 22nd)
- The Horde Fancy Dress Ball (5 Aug)
- Opening of the Ahn Quiraj gates. (6 Aug?)
- The Equal Heights Campaign begins.
- Paid Migration starts
- Formation of the Assembly of Stormwind
The Age of ChaosEdit
- Death of Minetha Nightingale, end of the People's Militia and formation of the Wild Rose Society. Consequential death of Diliamem Pentworth. Scarlet Missionary take temporary control of militia powers.(October 17
- The Stormwind Militia takes militia powers under Commander Dakatar. Dakatar is murdered two days later and militia power returns to the Scarlet Missionary.
- First Edition of The Undercity Oracle
- The Order is given temporary militia power.
- Revealing of the Dark Embrace to the general public.
- The Order disbands.
- New Year -> 2007
- Dark Portal Opening and outland opens.
Second Period | Early 2007 - Early 2008Edit
- Formation of the first Alliance Council.
- The first State of Stormwind is formed.
- New Year -> 2008
Third Period | Early-Mid 2008 - Late 2008Edit
- Theramore Task Force was formed.
- The rise and eventually fall of the Stormwind Night Watch. Served Stormwind from the beginning of the year till the mid of July. Disbanded when Viscount Ebonhart was killed.
- The Policeman's Ball
- From the ashes of the Stormwind Night Watch rose Free Company, a mercenary company lead by former Captain of the Night Watch,Caliyen Starbreeze. They conducted missions in Silverspine Forest and Ashenvale.
- 'Aid requested to Silithus' - A massive travel/journey type event organised by Redemptio Coronae which took place on the 19th of August. Most major guilds took part in this event which was a great success.
New Year -> 2009
Fourth Period | Early 2009 - Mid-Late 2009Edit
- Fireaxe Clan assembled 4th January and disassembled the 13th of February.
- The Fenris Island Siege.
- Theramore Task Force disbanded.
- The Frayfeathers sentinel community was set up by Captain Celegil Moonwatcher with Astranaar as their base to stimulate Sentinel and Night Elf RP.
- Free Company disbanded after it had accomplished its purpose of supplying the sacked people of the Stormwind Night Watch with a steady income. Captain Caliyen Starbreeze re-assumed her position in city guard in the resurrected The State of Stormwind. Many former mercenaries followed Caliyen back to the city guard.
- Other remnants of Free Company and Theramore Task Force set up Northwind Free Company based in the Ravenholdt Manor.
- Political branch of The State of Stormwind erected. The guards were housed in The State Guard while The State of Stormwind became the political division. Both were still lead by Lord Kalliades Aurious.
- The Cenarion Guardians, with the help of the Mountaineers, The Moonguard and University of Dalaran set up an expedition to Silithus to fight the Old God C'thun. With their forced combined, they managed to defeat the Old God.
- Following a defeat, The Earthfury Clan was disbanded on the 1th of August. The remnants set up The Beastmaw Clan lead by Torakk and Ergoth set up The Shardtooth Clan.
Fifth Period | Late 2009 - ...Edit
The First Two YearsEdit
As seen from Richeron's point of view:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.