Name[edit | edit source]
Lan'thaelden 'The Fox' Dawnrunner
Physical Traits[edit | edit source]
At first glance, the Fox appears to be nothing more than a rather pale, pasty, unusual-looking Sin'dorei. His foxy red hair is cropped to a more managable shoulder length, with long wispy brows that frame his glowing eyes. His frame is delicate and lanky, hinting that he relies on the arcane for defense more than physical weapons. It is only when one is near enough to see the stubble on his chin that the fact that he isn't quite a Sin'dorei any more becomes apparent.
His skin only keeps its healthy, albeit pale hue because of a thick, oily layer of make-up covering every inch of exposed flesh. The Fox's fingernails have not yet fallen out -- despite this, he paints them with natural colours to keep them looking pristine. His ears are long and stiff, being held upright with flexible resin rods glued to them for support. The only things that seem to have been affected (as of yet) by his death are his eyes -- they've seemingly fallen out of his head and been misplaced. Instead, two tiny mauve points of gleaming arcana now reside in his eye-sockets; apparently he is able to detect the energies given off by all things with them, allowing him to map his surroundings in place of seeing.
Race and Class[edit | edit source]
Forsaken (Sin'dorei) Magus, specialising in the Arcane and Fire disciplines.
Guild[edit | edit source]
Occupation[edit | edit source]
- Ringleader of the Dancing Bear Circus
- Bloodthistle dealer (harsh-grade illegalised black market quality)
Family/Relations[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Very little information can be found pertaining to The Fox before he appeared with the Dancing Bear Circus. A few journals of his have been located, most from his childhood; all mention schooling, magic and preening, hinting that his younger years were that of any average Blood Elf.
Family Background[edit | edit source]
Very little, if any information can be found throughout the records of history of the Fox's ancestors. The only verified facts seem to point to many of his lineage studying history and the control of fire-magicks.
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
Minor[edit | edit source]
- Possession of drugs
- Dealing of drugs
- Buying of drugs
- Trading of drugs
- Stealing of drugs
- Whispering sweet nothings to drugs
- Resisting arrest
- Uttering threats
- Indecent exposure
- Disturbing the peace
- Public drunkenness
Major[edit | edit source]
Personal Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is unknown why or how he became the Ringleader of the Dancing Bear Circus. On that matter, it is unknown where the Dancing Bear Circus even came from anyway, or what it is exactly.
- It is never immediately apparent, but the Fox is hypermobile. He often takes part of the acrobatic displays shown in the Circus, as well as alternative dancing, made much more graceful by his overflexability.
- From time to time, the Fox seems to pop up in the most random of locations in a number of guises. Whether it's a straight-backed scholar chatting lazily with the keepers of the inscription supplies in Dalaran, or a curl-shouldered and blind old man peddling 'magical' trinkets and charms on the streets of Orgrimmar, the only confirmation that these mysterious people are one and the same is the consistent presence of a finely-wrought and highly expensive-looking earring dangling from his left ear.
Current Status[edit | edit source]
He's no different than he was before his death. Except, well, dead and all.
Inspiration/Influenced By[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
The Fool of the Farseer/Tawny Man trilogies.
Tamaki Suo of Ouran High School Host Club.
Gilderoy Lockhart of the Harry Potter series.
Cliff Fittir of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.
Songs[edit | edit source]
Player's Notes[edit | edit source]
(( Coming soon. ))